What is CNC metal prototypes? We carve ABS, POM, PC, PA, metal and other materials into the physical samples we need, and CNC processes the samples. To put it simply, CNC metal protypes are the samples that come out of CNC machining center and are processed by hand. Generally speaking, CNC metal prototypes is still the main business mode of prototypes industry.
II. What should be paid attention to in the Metal Prototypes
(key points: material selection and Technology)
1. Generally, ABS material is used for the prototypes of conventional products, which is easy to process and beautiful after treatment.
2. High temperature resistant product prototypes, optional materials: (1) epoxy resin; (2) bakelite; (3) black PC; (4) pa (nylon). Except that black PC , none of the four materials can be bonded, which needs to be processed as a whole.
3. Wear resistant product board, POM or PA can be selected. Neither of the two materials can be bonded, so it needs to be processed as a whole.
4. High toughness prototypes, PA or PP can be selected. Neither of the two materials can be bonded, so it needs to be processed as a whole.
5. Transparent product board, PMMA (acrylic), transparent ABS, transparent PC and other materials can be selected. The prototypes made of these materials have the same effect as the real products through polishing and high transparency.
6. The surface treatment of the prototypes plate is generally divided into oil spraying, electroplating, sanding, silk screen printing, pad printing and other surface effects. Hand board oil spray is divided into smooth, matte, sand, transparent, translucent, fluorescent, rubber oil and other effects.
Do you want to buy Metal Prototypes? Contact us now,we provide high-quality Metal Prototypes.