The surface shape of CNC Milling machine is generally composed of straight line, arc or other curves. General CNC Milling machine operator according to the requirements of the drawing. Constantly changing the relative position between the tool and the workpiece, and then matching with the selected milling cutter speed, so that the tool can cut the workpiece, then it can process various shapes of workpiece.
In addition to the features of ordinary milling machine, CNC milling has the following features:
1. The parts have strong adaptability and flexibility, and can process parts with particularly complex contour or difficult to control size, CNC Milling such as mold parts, shell parts, etc.
2. Be able to process parts that cannot be processed or are difficult to be processed by ordinary machine tools, such as complex curve parts described by mathematical models and 3D space curved surface parts;
3. Be able to process parts that need to be processed in multiple processes after one clamping and positioning;
4. The CNC Milling accuracy is high and the machining quality is stable and reliable. The pulse equivalent of the numerical control device is generally 0.001M m, and the high-precision numerical control system can reach 0.1 μ M. in addition, the numerical control machining also avoids the operator's operation error.
5. High degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of operators. It is conducive to the automation of production management
The following is about CNC Milling Parts related, I hope to help you better understand CNC Milling Parts.
The following is about CNC Milling Machine Parts related, I hope to help you better understand CNC Milling Machine Parts.
The following is about CNC Milling And Turning related, I hope to help you better understand CNC Milling And Turning.